FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
PAYPAL VERIFIED TRANSACTIONS
100% SECURE CHECKOUT
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
This HUD(Head-up Displays) is designed for preventing accidents, which project important information ( e.g. vehicle speed ) onto the front windshield at the eye level of the driver. This can avoid breaking rules and regulations due to speeding in many speed-limited sections. This device changing the way you drive. It's a fun and clever piece of equipment to keep you and your passengers intrigued! And most importantly will make your driving much safer.
Very easy to install.
Please read everything carefully below.
- Can be used at any time of the day.
- Automatic adaptation car models, and can apply for cars in line with OBD II or EUOBD (onboard automatic diagnostic system).Plug and Play.
- 3” screen and high-definition display.
- Multi-color design makes the screen more abundant and easier to read.
- The use of nano-technology to eliminate unwanted reflections and can make display information more sharper.
- Display rich content: speed, engine speed, water temperature, battery voltage, fuel consumption, low voltage alarm, high temperature alarm, speed alarm, switch between KM/h and MPH, switch between Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Auto power on and off with vehicle started and shutdown, effective protection of the car battery; while retaining the manual switch mode, and more easy to control HUD.
- Automatic and manual brightness adjustment mode.
- OBD cable:180cm.
- Automatically adapt to the automobile models with OBD II (Bus Automatic Diagnostic System) interface. Check if it has the automobile diagnostic socket under the steering wheel.
- Identify the car's 16-pin diagnostic socket, connecting the OBD II cable to the 16-pin diagnostic socket if it has this socket.
- Put the non-slip pad onto the instrument pane, then put HUD on the non-slip pad, you can adjust the angle.
- The reflective film may be affixed to the forward position of HUD and stick to the front windshield, ensuring that the information, such as car speed can be projected to the reflective film.
- 1 x X5 Head Up Display.
- 1 x OBD Cable.
- 1 x Reflective Film.
- 1 x Antiskid Pad.
- 1 x User Manual.
OBD2 Devices Are Not Compatible With:
|Country / Region||Business Days|
|🇺🇸US & 🇦🇺AUS||12 - 20|
|🇨🇦CANADA||16 - 26|
|🇬🇧UK||20 - 40|
|🇪🇺EUROPE||12 - 40*|
|🌍Rest of the World||25 - 58**|
*May vary depending on country
**May vary depending on region